Well, there is not one simple answer for this question. It really depends on who is answering and what their life is like. But obviously this assignment has nothing to do with anyone else besides me, so I’ll write what I think. I enjoy life and I am thankful towards a lot of sources, if you will.
There are a few things that make life meaningful for me:
- Happiness is a very meaningful thing for me, because when you’re not happy you’re upset, and that’s not fun.
- Helping others to achieve is a really nice thing and helps what people call the soul.
- To fall in LOVE is one of the nicest feelings and can help to make your life worth living.
- Being rich is nice, but people always jump to assume that being rich means lots of money, any woman you want, and a house bigger than the white house. NO, this is not what I mean, I mean richness as in a family who loves you and cares for you, a spouse who understands how to make you happy, and anything else worth treasuring.
- Health is so important to life, it means a lot! With out it, life is not fun and not so meaningful anymore.
- Etc. is a simple statement, more or less the stuff from ‘being rich’ and the rest of the small things not so worth mentioning yet.
- And last but not least, To enjoy it is I think maybe the most important and meaningful part of life, with out joy and excitement life can not be enjoyable and is no longer worth living.
When this question is asked, millions of things come to mind, or at least to my mind. I had made a list of a few things, consisting of happiness, prosperity, love, acceptance, and health. To have a meaningful life, a lot must be accomplished. To learn how to completely do these tasks, you first have to experience other things and learn from those experiences. Life should be enjoyable. At the end of the day, you should be able to look back and be able to say "wow, that was worth it"
Life should be fun and worth it. It is up to you to decide what makes life worth it. What and why it would or could be interesting. I like my life, and what makes me enjoy life varies. I absolutely love being in love, having a girl make me happy every day and makes me enjoy my life. It is such an amazing feeling. I like to be happy and laugh when ever I can. Enjoyment consists of many things. Whether it is figuring out the Rubik's Cube, or if its someone or many people who excite you, life will always have something to look back on and be able to enjoy.
Goals are always decided early on and modified as years go on. Some times they are deleted from thoughts, completely changed, some times new ones are created, and different levels of expectations change. Whether you fallow through or not is up to you, but if you feel like succeeding in life is important, then it is vital to complete or best fit your goals.
Everyone will die one day and not too many people like to discuss that, let alone admit it. Everyone is afraid of the idea that life is too short, but people are too busy thinking that, that life itself passes by without notice and they haven't been able to fully live their life. I feel that you need to just live life as you want, because if you're on a track or "schedule" made for your life, well then what good is it. Life should be about risk taking and experiencing things you want to or not. I always say 'you cant bash it till you try it.' I truly believe this because people are so easily persuaded by their fellow friends. They don't like doing new things, or trying odd things because their girl friend said she hated it and they don't do anything fun.
People should make their own decisions and live life how ever they want. Let the meaning of life come to you instead of looking for the MOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment